This service provides the appropriate qualification to practice the profession of automobile damages valuation, which is the process of determining the value of repairing the vehicle including the spare parts, or estimating the market value of the vehicle before and after the accident.
- Register in the electronic Qima system.
- Pass the first level of the training track.
- Obtaining the membership of the Authority.
- Complete the remainder of the training path.
- Obtaining a fellowship certificate in assessing vehicle damage.