An e-service provided by the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture, which allows beneficiaries of the Sustainable Agricultural Rural Development Program (Reef), to register and submit their data to obtain financial support that contributes to the development of their agricultural activities in the various sectors targeted by the program.
- Create an online account in the Reef program.
- Enter into the account all the required information and data.
- Log in to the program.
- Submit a request for support, and accept the representations and undertakings.
- After submitting the application: The applicant receives a notification through any of the available means confirming that the application has been submitted.
- The application is reviewed and the applicant is notified of the result.