This service allows the customers of the General Organization for Social Insurance, including retirees (civilians and military), and beneficiaries (wife and children under 20 years old), to obtain distinguished services in a variety of paths, including: funding solutions, benefits and offers, benefiting from the experiences of retirees, volunteering in order to achieve social responsibility and attending activities and events, in cooperation with (Taqdeer) program partners from the private sector. Beneficiaries can obtain the services and offers provided through several channels, including: direct electronic linkage with the offeror or service, the use of the promotional code for the offer, the electronic identification card in smart phones, and the identification card for retirees.
- Enter the program website.
- Click on (login), and log in using your Organization's login data.
- Click on the (View All) button to see a list of all offers.
- Click on the offer you want to take advantage of to see its details and how to take advantage of it.
- You can click on the profile to update the data and register in the (Experience) path.