An e-service that allows communications and information technology contractors to issue and print their classification certificate, through this beta launch of the service, which allows them to enter government tenders. Classification and accreditation of communications and information technology contractors seeks to support the achievement of a set of strategic objectives in the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 and its various programs as well, and directly supports the trend towards enhancing government effectiveness by raising the efficiency of investment in communications and information technology, which is necessary for digital transformation programs in government agencies. The classification also seeks to support the achievement of the 2023 strategy by paving the way for the transformation of the telecommunications sector and the localization of technology and innovation, with a focus on developing emerging technologies, supporting the growth of local companies and increasing the share of local content in the sector.
- Click on the service link and log in.
- Select the commercial registration number for the company you want to classify.
- Go to Technical standard page.
- Enter GOSI registration number.
- Select the pledge data that are applicable to your company.
- Click the “Next” icon.
- The certificate is issued, and if you want to extract it, click on (Result).
Office Locations :
Customer Support Hours :
8 AM - 2 PM